"H" Series Cylinders are 100% directly interchangeable with the traditional Humphrey cylinder line!
"H" Series are stainless steel body air cylinders. The outstanding design and construction of the H-Series enables superior performance and reliability!
- Available in 8 bore sizes: 1/2, 3/4, 1-1/16, 1-1/4, 1-1/2, 1-3/4, 2, and 2-1/2 inches
- Standard stroke lengths up to 12 inches
- The 304 stainless steel air cylinder tube is drawn and polished for low friction and long life.
- 303 Stainless Steel piston rods are standard all models. Wrench flats, standard on most models, and chamfered for easy wrench contact without rod damage. Threads are roll formed for strength and durability.
- Oil permeated bronze rod bushing provides excellent wear and long life.
- Full, unrestricted porting for maximum air flow. The full-flow ports combines with groove in heads to provide fast cylinder response and smooth rod movement.
- Pressure rated to 200 PSIG pneumatic service.
- Magnetic piston option available for cylinder position sensing.
- Multitude of standard options and configurations available.