LONGSTROKETM MULTI-POWER® Cylinders have multiple pistons attached to a common rod with internal air passages thus allowing much higher forces without having to use a bulky, larger bore cylinder or high pressure hydraulics.
LongstrokeTM-Multi-Power® Cylinders come in 4 bore sizes with a choice of 2, 3 or 4 stages (pistons).
Other Cylinders with Multiple Pistons
Multi-Power®in a Pancake® Cylinder
Multi-Power®in a Square 1® Cylinder
- 4 Bore Sizes (2" to 4")
- Strokes to 12"
- Composite Rod Bearing for Longer Life
- Prelubed with Magnalube-G® Teflon Grease
- Chrome Plated Stainless Steel Piston Rods
- Air Service to 150 PSI
- Available in 2, 3 & 4 Stages @ 150 psi
- Uses only 1 Stage to Return, Saving Air Volume
- Many Options to Choose From
View the sizing chart