The SQUARE 1®-MULTI-POWER® Cylinder has multiple pistons attached to a common rod with internal air passages thus allowing much higher forces without having to use a bulky, larger bore cylinder or high pressure hydraulics.
Square 1®-Multi-Power® Cylinders come in 5 bore sizes. 2 stages (pistons) only. Consult Catalog CV9 for available strokes.
Other Cylinders with Multiple Pistons
Multi-Power®in a Pancake® Cylinder
Multi-Power®in a LongstrokeTM Cylinder
- 5 Bore Sizes (3/4" to 2")
- Composite Rod Bearing for Longer Life
- Prelubed with Magnalube-G® Teflon Grease
- Chrome Plated Stainless Steel Piston Rods
- Air Service to 150 PSI
- Available in 2 Stages @ 150 psi
- Uses only 1 Stage to Return, Saving Air Volume
- Many Options to Choose From
View the sizing chart