Nonrotating, Double Acting in 4 Bore sizes, 3/4" thru 2"
Strokes to 4" standard
Twin piston rods are incorporated into the cylinder head to achieve NON-ROTATION. The rods are securely fastened to the piston and tied together externally by a rod end tool bar.
The tool bar insures that the rods move in tandem and provides an ideal mounting surface for any attachments required by your application. The tool bar is furnished with threaded mounting holes or optional counter bored mounting holes.
- 4 Bore Sizes (3/4" to 2")
- Strokes to 4" Standard (consult factory for longer strokes)
- Self-lubricating Composite Body
- Clear Anodized Aluminum Alloy Heads
- Stainless Steel Tie Bolts
- Bronze Rod Bushing
- Prelubed with Magnalube-G® Grease
- Chrome Plated Stainless Steel Piston Rods
- Rod End Tool Bar
- Air Service to 200 PSI
- Minimum Recommended Operating Pressure - 15 psi
- Temp Ratings
- cylinder: -25° to +225°F (-32° to + 121° C)
- electronic sensors: -4° to +176°F (-20° to + 80° C)
- Internally Lubricated Buna-N Seals
- Many Options Available
- Magnetic Piston Sensing Available