The clamp arm rotates 90° as it extends away from the work piece providing clearance and access for unload/ load operations.
Available in both pneumatic as well as hydraulic models.
- Clamp arm extends (straight line) as it releases work piece from clamp loads.
- Arm rotates 90° to full extend position.
- When retracting, clamp arm swings 90°.
- Model Code R = clockwise rotation
- Model Code L = counterclockwise rotation
- With clamp arm in position over the work piece, it follows a straight line path to apply clamping force.